What's that parked in my garage you ask? I still ask myself that at times. I am now the owner of a "mini-van" or as I prefer to call it, a multi-purpose vehicle. Those of you that know me well know that I have always said I would NEVER ever own a mini-van. Well, thanks to gas prices, I had to be a practical, middle-aged mom and go with the multi-purpose vehicle. We bought a Honda Odyssey, and I must admit, it hasn't been as bad as I thought. My favorite features include: heated leather seats, DVD player, automatic doors, sunroof, built-in sun shades, and my kids have enough room to get out of the car without having to climb over a seat or each other. That last feature has been heavenly! So, maybe in about 5 years I can get my black Toyota Sequoia or Cadillac Escalade. But until then, I will embrace practicality and savor the fact that I'm saving money in gas and insurance.
1 year ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment