Brooklyn has had jaundice since she was born. The jaundice tends to make babies sleepy so they don't eat as well. I have had to wake her up every few hours just to eat. As a result, she isn't back up to her birth weight yet like she should be. She is starting to put on an ounce every couple of days. Slowly but surely. I had to include this picture of her with Jackson because she looks so tiny next to him.
1 year ago
2 comments:
She is absolutely darling, I need to come and hold her again. By the way you look way to good for having a two week old baby!
so cute. she is beautiful. congrats. sorry i havent called or anything. we have been sick and are finally better. my voice was gone for 5 days!!! maybe we could come over tomorrow night or something while we are up at my parents, we will call before if we are going to come. how do you look so dang good in the pix of you at the hospital right after having a baby?!?
Post a Comment