Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Family Reunion






Our 4th of July was spent hosting The Black Family Reunion with all of Kurt's extended family. It was a scorching 102 degrees and we were outside all day. Thank goodness for shade. Our kids had a load of fun playing games with cousins and playing in the bounce house. I had to include this picture of Alexis. You may not be able to see just how dirty she is but she has never been dirtier than this in her life. She kept finding candy from somewhere and would go sit down and chow down while watching the volleyball game and attracted dirt to her like a magnet.

2 comments:

Emily said...

ok i have heard about your beautiful baby, will you please call me so i can take some pictures?!?!?if you don't, i will call you, and hunt you down! so lets just get together and do it!!!

Kurt and Tami said...

I would love that! Melissa and I were just talking about that the other day. Just let me know when. I'm pretty much here all the time.