I was going to try to be clever and rewrite words to the primary song "Oh, What Do You Do in the Summertime" to tell about everything we've been up to this summer. But then I decided to take the easy way out and just post the pictures with a little blurb about each. Hope you're having a fun summer too!
What we've done:
-Moved kids into different rooms after repainting and decorating each
-Jackson played T-Ball
-Swim lessons
-Going to Lagoon twice a week
-Tennis lessons for Jackson
-Gymnastics for Collin
-Had a baby
-Swimming and trying to stay cool with friends
-Going to the Dinosaur Park
-Parades
-Family Reunion
1 year ago
2 comments:
how do you keep up with all of this? sorry we didnt come by last week...i forgot that we were celebrating b-days that night, so that kept us pretty busy. maybe this sunday we can make it over.
I'm about to do the same kind of post to summarize the summer! It's hard to keep up with it all-I don't know how you do it. I think you're awesome!
Post a Comment