We have decided on a name for the baby. She will be named Brooklyn. We haven't decided on a middle name yet, but it will probably be Rebecca, after my sister who died of SIDS when she was 7 months old. Thanks to those of you who gave us your input!
1 year ago
4 comments:
Wow- I can't believe you only have 4 more weeks! I thought this baby was coming more towards the end of the summer! I hope it goes by fast for you. Brooklyn is darling.
aww cute..you updated your blog. your kids are so cute and we had so fun staying with them for a couple of days. it was fun to get to know my cousins a little bit better and now i know for sure that lexi's name is Alexis and not something else! lol. we love you guys. cant wait for this new baby brooklyn to get here.
That name is so cute! I hope the next few weeks pass quickly for you. We'll have to squeeze in a couple more Blizzard runs:)
Blizzar runs- I'm there! I've been craving chocolate chip cookie dough blizzards since we went out the other night!
Post a Comment