Wednesday, December 31, 2008

House for Sale


(picture, courtesy of One Rate Real Estate)
Hey, if you know anyone who's looking for a rambler with some nice upgrades in an awesome neighborhood, let me know. I'll have my people talk with your people. For pictures go to www.utahrealestate.com, MLS#854238.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Tami,

Just saw your blog...tried calling you. I am so sad to see you put your house up. What if new neighbors don't throw our balls back. What if the new kids don't climb on the swing set to say hello to my kids? I am so sad. Hopefully your plans include staying close by. I can't even break the news to all the kids. Anyways, not to put a downer comment on here, but I am sad. Even though we have been hibernating this winter we still love you guys. Can't wait to hear the exciting side of the story.

PS I hear your agent is pretty good. Hope you get a bite soon.

Shannon said...

AHHHHHHHHH! You did it! I knew this was coming, but I didn't know it was quite so soon. Sad. Very very sad. If you move close enough, maybe we could still exchange dinner...

Kurt and Tami said...

That would be good Shannon. I was hoping you two would still want to. The house we are hoping to buy is just across the way in Roberts Farms. Hopefully all will work out. Things are pretty slow right now, so we'll see.

Barnes said...

NO I was hoping to jump in the dinner exchange--you move out of the neighborhood your history!! jk

Karin said...

Well, this makes me feel better. =)
I always think how sad it is when I open my shutters in the morning and don't see your family across the street. But, You would've moved anyway......
DON'T DO IT!
There's no place like "Kayscreek"
I'm warning you. =)
I miss it everyday...sometimes I think it was all a dream, there can't be a place as wonderful as Kayscreek.
I have heard Roberts Farms is great too and I have never lived there. So maybe you will be fine.
I just miss you guys sooooo much.
Good luck with the sale.