Friday, December 5, 2008

Dancing With the Black's



We know, we've got talent! You can tell who the kids get their dancing genes from. By the way, this is the only way you'll ever see Kurt dance.

5 comments:

alison said...

wait...someone's missing...

Donahoe Family said...

Tons of fun!
I have been dying to tell you this and I keep forgeting! This was the morning of the day that Collin ended up coming over to play with Jantzen. That morning at the breakfast table Jantzen asked me if he could have Collin come over to play. Josh said, Jantzen who is your friend Collin. Jantzen replied with his hands in the air and his head cocked to one side and eyes big as dollars (you have to see it) he said...He has orange hair and HE IS AWESOME! So dang cute! They had so much fun...we need to do it again!

Barnes said...

We were laughing SO hard!! That was classic! My kids wanted to watch it over and over again because they thought it was so funny.

Shannon said...

Tami- I can't believe you left yourself out! Very funny. Especially little Brooklyn!

Kurt and Tami said...

It would only allow up to 5 elves and I didn't think it would be very funny to have one of me by myself. I thought Kurt would be the better choice for the 5th elf, because how often do we get to see him dance? Like, NEVER!