Do you know how long I've been waiting for this? Last night was the first time in over 8 MONTHS that I had a WHOLE NIGHT OF UNINTERRUPTED SLEEP!!!! Brooklyn finally slept from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. And Lexi didn't wake up during the night. I can actually feel a difference in my energy level even though I went to bed a little before midnight. Hopefully this is a new trend in our home because I'm lovin' it!
1 year ago
6 comments:
SO JEALOUS!!! And... did it stick?
Nope! It only happened the one night. But I'm hopeful. It's got to become the norm sometime soon.
any luck with the house selling?
Hey Tami!
Jantz is way excited for Collin's birthday tomorrow - can this work for an RSVP? :)
I WISH YOU WERE STILL BLOGGING!
HOW ARE YOU ALL?
DID YOU MOVE?
MISS YOU!
hey, where is a new post. i know you are busy and all, but still...
:-)
Post a Comment