We just had these pictures of the kids taken last week. These are some of my favorites. Thanks Emily!
1 year ago
Kurt*Tami*Jackson* Collin*Alexis*Brooklyn
We just had these pictures of the kids taken last week. These are some of my favorites. Thanks Emily!
Posted by Kurt and Tami at 1:02 PM
1 comments:
Wish I lived by you, I would hire whom ever took them! They are very talented to capture those.
Brooklyn is BEAUTIFUL!!!
She's growing up so fast and your family looks so big now!
I love them all. There wasn't one of you Tami! I think I just saw the back side of you.
You are too beautiful to not show your face.
I miss you all so much, you have know idea, oh if I could live in Kayscreek again and every morning open my blinds to see your home and know your family was just a hop across the road.
I hope everything is going great!
Post a Comment