We've had some magical things taking place in our garden this summer. These pumpkins had been growing and we didn't even notice them until August. Funny thing is, we didn't even plant pumpkins this year. We also had tomotoes growing and didn't plant them either. If I would have known it was that easy, I wouldn't have spent so much time over the last few years planting and weeding!
1 year ago
3 comments:
your kids are so cute. i havent looked at any blogs for a while so i had a lot to catch up on. i cant believe how big brooklyn is just since we saw her last.
kurt got a new car? crazy. i cant even picture him driving something else. what did he get?
i did buy blake a halloween costume, but i am tempted to take it back cuz i remember how cute your monkey costume is. i wish i could use it for kl cuz i havent found anything for her yet. she will probably end up being "pinkalicious" cuz she really loves the book, and it would be easy to turn her into a pink girl! maybe i will have to stop by and get it from you on sunday or something for blake. thanks for the offer...i will have to ask josch if he wants blake to be a monkey or a dalmation this year!
love you guys!
oh yeah...kl keeps talking about jack and collins dad, grandpa kurt!
That's so cool! I wish my garden would spontaneously grow food, pick it, cook with it or bottle the excess and weed itself:) Wait. That would be my garden being self-reliant, not me...
Wow! You have a garden fairy???? I wish I had one! Thats sooo cool!
Post a Comment