Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kids Say the Funniest Things

Jackson and Collin had some friends over to play yesterday and Kurt and I were able to catch a little of some of their conversations. They went a little something like this:
(After wrestling for awhile)
Jackson: "I need a drink of water so bad I'm gonna have a heart attack!"
Max: "I know. It's making my brain not know what to do."

Kurt was making the boys lunch and they were talking about their favorite football teams.
Jackson: "I'm a BYU fan."
Nick: "I'm a Utah Utes fan."
Max: "I'm an Aggies fan."
Collin: "I'm a mini-van fan!" (He is. He really is.)

6 comments:

Zoe Roberts said...

I can't seem to recall which college the mini-vans are from. Your kids are so funny!

Karin said...

that is hilarious!

Heidi and Josch said...

oh my gosh. that is the funniest freakin' thing i have ever heard!

Barnes said...

That is too funny--and go utes!! (I would be the mom of the Utah Utes comment...) They crack me up so much--I'm glad you posted their coversation.

Liza said...

I love it!! Would you please contact the Campbell Soup Company? I know Collin could make millions as the next Campbell Soup Kid! They are too cute.

candrkoch said...

Oh, I love our little boys! Thanks for writing down the memory. :)