Friday, November 21, 2008

Halloween


We went back to the basics with costumes this year. Collin wanted to be a skeleton again and lucky me, his costume still fit from last year. You can't tell in the picture but Kurt was dressed as Shaggy from Scooby Doo (part of a group theme at work)but had already taken off the wig. I wasn't dressed up as anything but when Collin saw the picture he pointed to me and Lexi and said, "Two witches". Hmmm. . .so that's what he thinks of me. Actually, I was dressed as a witch the day before for preschool. Hopefully that's where he got that from!

4 comments:

Rachel M said...

I love that you got a family picture of Halloween! And I am sure Cllin meant you were a witch the day before:)

alison said...

You guys are just too cute, Tami! I so enjoyed your visit last week. It was nice to catch up a little.

Liza said...

I was just thinking that too...thanks Rachel M. I love that you have a family picture on Halloween. So cute!

Kurt and Tami said...

Kurt's company actually did that for us. I thought it was a great idea. They have all of the employees children come in for trick or treating on Halloween and they took the photos then.