Sunday, September 7, 2008

Brooklyn's Blessing Day



Brooklyn looked beautiful in her dress made by Mommy that Alexis also wore and took along her white blanket, knitted by Great Grandma Black, which all four of the kids have used on their blessing days. Brooklyn couldn't have been any better today. When Kurt took her up to stand in the circle, she just laid there looking at him, smiling. I must add that when I look at this family picture, we finally look complete!

5 comments:

Barnes said...

First of all impressed that you got this up the same day--it would've taken me awhile. Second, way cute family and your hair and outfit look so cute. Third, I couldn't believe how well she was in the blessing--she didn't even make a peep. Congrats again!!

Jen said...

What a darling family--Tami, you look great!!!

Rachel M said...

I'm bummed I missed it! She looks beautiful! And that is a great picture of your sweet family. How's everything going now that preschool started??

Shannon said...

what a cute family. you really do look complete! Brooklyn looks so cute in her blessing dress and Kurt gave a beautiful blessing!

Hydes said...

what a beautiful family!!!