Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow



So, I did it. I chopped off my locks. These are the before and after shots, courtesy of my little photographer, Jackson. We never did measure officially, but I think it was pretty close to 7 inches. Ouch! When he was done cutting, my stylists couldn't even fit all of the hair in the dustpan. It seriously looked like a wig laying/lying??? on the floor. It's going to take some getting used to.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Well, the back looks GREAT! I can't wait to see the front. Good Job Jackson, what a great photographer you have. What fun!!!

~B. said...

Looks cute from the back! Can't wait to see it from the front!

alison said...

You are brave!! And I'm sure you look beautiful in the new cut...your hair is always gorgeous! :)

Rachel M said...

I love it! It looks great and I think you are so brave to chop it off like that!

Hydes said...

I heard that you cut your hair and when you drove by this morning I saw it. It looks darling I can't wait to see it in person. You are so BRAVE!!!!!

Shannon said...

I love it! What a fun change