Oh, Tami the pictures are beautiful. I will have to come see it personally. I am so glad that it all finally came together. We are sad that the boys are further away now, but it will be a fun bike ride for me too when we have a playdate.
VERY VERY NICE! Oh it is just so beautiful...not enough pictures for me, since I am so far away...show me more. I love it Tami!!! I am so happy for you. I miss your darling family. I'm so glad you are blogging again!
Alright - I know I said it tonight, but I'll comment anyway - your house looks BEAUTIFUL! And we are super lucky you moved in! .....and sorry we ate the Zucchini bread we made for you. We'll try better next Monday night :) ....(and I hope it's okay I found my way onto your blog :)
Kurt is an Account Director for Datamark, a company that does marketing for colleges. He enjoys running and ran for Weber State University where he graduated with a degree in Finance. He is a member of the Weber State University Hall of Fame. He also owns a company, Stride Racing,that times races and is kept busy doing this on the weekends.
I am a stay-at-home mom and also teach preschool from our home 2 days a week. It's been the perfect part-time job. I'm my own boss and only work a few hours a day! (That is, with preschool. The stay-at-home mom thing is a full-time job and then some!). I graduated from BYU with a degree in Elementary Education and taught for 7 years before we had our first child, Jackson who is 7. Two years later we had our little red-head Collin, who is 5, and two and a half years after him came our first girl, Alexis, who is almost 3 and is also a red-head. Brooklyn just turned a year old in July and completes our family.
5 comments:
Oh, Tami the pictures are beautiful. I will have to come see it personally. I am so glad that it all finally came together. We are sad that the boys are further away now, but it will be a fun bike ride for me too when we have a playdate.
We are so excited to have you guys here!
VERY VERY NICE! Oh it is just so beautiful...not enough pictures for me, since I am so far away...show me more. I love it Tami!!! I am so happy for you. I miss your darling family. I'm so glad you are blogging again!
Karin, that's why you need to come and visit in person. A couple of hours each summer is just not enough! Let us know when you'll be up again.
Alright - I know I said it tonight, but I'll comment anyway - your house looks BEAUTIFUL! And we are super lucky you moved in!
.....and sorry we ate the Zucchini bread we made for you.
We'll try better next Monday night :)
....(and I hope it's okay I found my way onto your blog :)
Post a Comment