I know I haven't posted anything new in over 2 months. Life has just been too crazy with teaching preschool everyday, coaching Jackson's soccer team, 2 games and 1 practice a week for T-Ball, and being a mom to 3 kids with 1 on the way. Give me 2 weeks and preschool and soccer will be over and I should have a little more time in between painting and setting up new bedrooms for my kids to make room for the new baby!
1 year ago
3 comments:
If blogging's not fun because you're too busy, then I'm totally with you on setting it aside for a while! And, whew...you are one busy mama!!!
holy cow- you coach socccer too? How do you do it all? You're amazing (and a good cook too by the way)
Glad to see you "fitted" in a time to blog...your life really is very busy...Love ya anyway.
Post a Comment