Check me out! I'm posting 2 blogs within 2 weeks! My energy is coming back, slowly but surely. I just had an ultrasound today and was so giddy I had to share the news. As far as they can tell right now, we're having another girl!!!! And to make it even more exciting, they moved my due date up a week. I'm now due on July 28. Here's a picture of our little one. You gotta love that cute little nose sticking out! (Sorry, it's not a great scan of the picture).
1 year ago

3 comments:
Congrats Black Family--we're really excited for you...I'm also excited that you are blogging again.
Barnes Fam
Another girl--how fun! I keep on thinking, ok, Sophie needs a sister, but you just cannot guarantee it, right! So happy for you!
Lexie is going to have so much fun! Think of the serious shopping weekends together.
Post a Comment