Yes, there are those days when I just want to run outside for a few minutes of quiet to regain my sanity (if there's still any that exists!) after Lexi has pulled off an entire roll of toilet paper while Collin has spilled a box of cereal all over the kitchen floor, but one look at these cute kids makes my heart swell. I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.
I just absolutely love these two pictures of our dream come true.


5 comments:
Oh, my gosh! How darling! You really are a dream come true! Not just for your own family but for a big sister who loves you all very much!
Tami- Hey! Just busy doing some blog stalking- I got your link from Melissa's blog. Welcome to the blogosphere! Your family pictures turned out so cute!
Tami, I can't believe how big your kids are and all the red hair they have. They are so cute, what a perfect little family. Thanks for including me in your blog.
Tami! I linked over to your blog from Alison's blog. Those pictures of your three little ones took my breath away--darling! We have two little boys and then a little girl too. You look fabulous in the pictures as well. Keep in touch and check out my blog too!
Just want to let you know that you've been tagged. Go to my blog and check out what I've written and then follow the rules.
Post a Comment